Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tiny Accomplishments Times Two

Well, yesterday I actually managed to accomplish both goals I set for myself. I made the Hubbs banana bread, just like I said I would. I took Gibbs for a walk, and while I didn't go for a whole 30mins, but for like 15mins. Awesomeness.

Funny story, I woke up to get the phone, Hubbs was still asleep, when I get back in bed, he's like "what happened" I told him nothing, that it was just the phone. Then he says "OMG I must have had a nightmare, I dreamt you got up to get the door and it was your parents" I rofled my ass off.

Today I am going to make another set of small goals for myself. I will mail out the Father's Day cards we made last night. I will go to the library and pick out a delightful new book despite the fact that I have a stack of five that I haven't read yet. Later, I will tackle the ginormous pile of laundry that has been on our bedroom floor ever since I rearranged our whole apartment. Lol.

I made our family budget yesterday. It was super depressing. Should not be hard at all to lose weight on this budget... lol. We are strapped for the next 8 weeks. That's ok though. Another anniversary of poorness. The last year, we had a 2 can dine for $8.99 coupon for Arby's. We dined like champs. This year, Hubbs swears that he's sticking to his promise to take me to a real restaurant, with waiters and everything. I told him we should just go to our favorite chinese buffet and stuff our faces with deliciousness. We'll see who wins out. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment