Saturday, January 12, 2013

14 Hour Magic

There seriously is something magical about sleeping way longer than you should. Last night I was in an incredibly crummy mood and I was feeling pretty down.

Naturally, I went to bed at 9:30. I tried staying up, I did, but I caught myself asleep on the couch twice whilst trying to watch a Night at the Roxbury.

I slept all the way until noon today, and I have to say, I feel great. lol. Energetic and refreshed and definitely feeling more optimistic about the future. I hope this feeling sticks around for a while.

So there you go, my secret for lots of energy is to sleep way longer than any normal human should or can under normal circumstances. Should probably enjoy this freedom to sleep forever while I can. lol. Not looking forward to 6am wake-up calls when our future children jump on our bed yelling "wake up, wake up, wake up, time to get up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment