Monday, January 14, 2013

New Possibilities

In all of my job application madness I've been putting myself through over the last few months, there are times where I have seriously forgotten which jobs I've applied for.

I got a pleasant surprise today and offered the opportunity to test for a job that I'd forgotten I'd applied for. So Wednesday I'm going to go down and test for it even though I'm not sure if this is something I really want. Maybe though this is going to be one of those situations where life happens when I'm busy making other plans.

This job would pay a lot. Way more that I could ever hope to make in a welding job. This job would open up a whole new world of opportunities for me and a whole new life for Hubbs and me. I'm trying not to get my hopes up... but it's hard not to. Making plans for actually living and not struggling to pay rent every month. It would be so completely life changing and awesome.

I'm teaching at an elementary school tomorrow and high school Thurs/Fri. I'm looking forward to teaching at a new school. High school will be interesting, it's hard to strike that balance between authority and letting the kids just do whatever because let's face it, I probably care less about their assignment than they do. lol.

Things with Hubbs and I are better. I got over my grumpy mood for the most part. He still chews like an animal, but it annoys me less because my love overpowers it or something. I'm still waiting for AF to show up, so maybe it's just PMS. I'll get over it entirely eventually I'm sure. CD80 and no sign of AF anywhere. I feel like at this point I should take bets, any takers?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the job and the teaching, just enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete