Thursday, January 24, 2013

Skipping Days All Over the Place

I've totally been dropping the blogging ball lately, and for that, I apologize. I've come down with a nasty case of something that I'm pretty sure I caught from nomming on my adorable niece's cheeks and tiny hands. It's kind of hit me like a freight train. I was ok and just had a tickle in my throat that would make me cough every once in a while, but now I've got these awesome lung shattering phlemy gross coughs that are occasionally so violent that I pee just a little bit. Gross, I know.

Anyways, that's my pathetic excuse for not blogging lately.

Today I have my final interview for a HUGE job opportunity that I am completely giddy and excited about. I'm lost in my optimism at this point. If I don't get it, I'm pretty sure I'll be crushed. Any interview where you can get away with saying "I'd pick the elderly man with the heart attack and no breathing or pulse last because he's already dead and I can give CPR instructions over the phone" and still make it through to the next round of interviews is a winner. To be fair, the 2 other options were ridiculous, so I definitely think I made the right choice. Hubbs and I are already joking about where we'll take our first vacation after paying off our debts.

Today I'm also going to head over to my local Planned Parenthood to try to figure out what's going on with my lady business cause it's CD89 and there's no AF in sight. I'll go ahead and post my chart for you, because just the sheer size of it is ridiculous.


It looks tiny, but every single one of those little grey boxes is a day... and AF hasn't shown her face since OCTOBER. It's like my birthday happened and my lady bizness was like, "eff you B*tch, I quit!" and ran away or something. So hopefully it's something easy to figure out or maybe against all odds, there's actually a tiny human growing in there. I've tested twice so far, about 2 weeks ago and 2 weeks before that, but BFN as usual. With a rocky random chart like that you can't really can't predict anything anyway. The program is like "Coverline, whaaa? I don't even know where to start" "O-day? Um... maybe over hither somewhere?" My body, breakin' all the rules since 19-SomethingSomething...

I'm sure everything is fine and that my body is just being its usual stupid self. There was that one time in college where AF didn't come for about 7 months, so not even close to breaking the record. 
In other news, everyone I know is pregnant, seriously, bellies all up everywhere. I'm so glad that I've gotten to the point where it doesn't bother me anymore, because if this had happened to me a year ago, I would have been a sniveling crying mess 24/7. Hurray for progress. lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment