Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Rather Dull Day

Let's see, today I worked on the same weld for 3 hours straight because I kept utterly and completely sucking at it. That was fun. lol.

I spent pretty much all morning playing video games, which was awesome.

I start my long term sub job at the end of the month and go till mid-March. I'm super excited. It'll be really fun to work with those kids again.

I've been rejected from 2 of the fill-in jobs I've applied for so far, but I'm not too worried because my applications for my dream job are still out there and are still possibilities, so hurray for that. 

I am extremely tired and am really just proud of myself for remembering to post before midnight. It definitely feels like a bed at 10pm kind of day.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I have dull days like this too! BUT you posted, so it's all good! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete