Thursday, January 3, 2013

Back to Reality

Well I'd like to say that I was all pukey last night because Hubbs and I finally managed to create a tiny human, but alas, that is not the case. Yet another BFN graces me with its presence.  Today is lucky CD68! Wow, these things are seriously just getting longer and longer. Maybe I'll have another 90+ day cycle to look forward to. A small part of me was totally hoping for a New Year's miracle. Oh well, maybe next year.

I know that it is possible for IF couples to conceive on their own, without treatment, the last statistic I read on it said 40%, which seems crazy high. For now though, that's what Hubbs and I are doing, we're just hoping for the best and leaving it up to the universe.  

Tonight I go back to school and tomorrow I'm subbing. Lately the only jobs I've been able to get are with the special ed departments, but I'm kind of a fan. You're never the only adult there, you're actually kind of subbing for an aide and one of the aides takes over the role of teacher for the day. It's really fun and all of those kids are so sweet.

The last few weeks I've had bags under my eyes and I feel so very tired all of the time. My neck is killing me, my toe is still broken and my ankle is still all sore and bruised from my scooter crash a few weeks ago, but morale is high, so that's good. lol.

School will be nice because I'm almost finished with my first welding process. I've got 2 welds left followed by my certification test, but I'm sure I'll finish them quickly. I'm excited because this will open up a whole new world of job possibilities for me. I'm still waiting to hear back from the dream job, but it will be good to get some actual welding work experience done in the mean time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment