Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Random Day

Today was pretty random. I subbed at a new school and it was weird because the teachers were there, but rotating through training so basically, I spent about 45mins per class in 6 different classes throughout the day.

I also found it interesting because I had one class of every grade, and from 1st to 5th grade, the 2nd graders were actually my most difficult class of the day. Rambunctious little buggers in that one, I tell you! lol.

Tomorrow I'm testing for my potential new, possibly life changing new job and I'm excited and nervous and hopeful. The last time I tested for a job like this, I totally rocked it, so I'm seriously hoping that it works out well again this time.

I have class tonight and this last weld is seriously still kicking my ass. I'm really hoping that I manage to master it over the next few days because it's possible that the very last weld of the class will literally take me a week to complete. Good stuff. If I get this new job however, school will be put on the back burner, I don't need to go back to school to make less money. No one wants to do that.

All of our other plans are still on track and AF has yet to show her stupid face. Most women would be happy to only have 5-6 cycles a year, but it's really annoying when you're still kind of trying to procreate.

No comments:

Post a Comment