Monday, January 21, 2013

Brownies and Interviews

Tomorrow is my interview for potential new job #1. I think I recall them saying that there are 2 rounds of interviews, hopefully I make it past the first one, but we'll see. Getting this job would mean more money and not having to move, which would be kind of nice. Especially the money part. lol.

Last night we had game night over at Hubbs' eldest sister's house. It was a lot of fun, we played Zombies!!! and a little bit of Cthulhu Fluxx. I made a batch of brownies that were insanely delicious.
It was the box mix of Betty Crocker's Hot Chocolate Brownies. They were seriously so good! Ooey and gooey and yum-tastic. Highly recommend!

As always at the end, we sat around chatting about life and plans for the future and such. We always have a great time going over there.

Tonight we're gonna stay home and watch Monday Night RAW with some pizza for dinner. Sounds like the perfect evening for us. It's funny, when I was a kid, I watched wrestling on occasion, because this boy I liked was way into it, but I never really got into it. Now I am all about it. It's a lot of fun to watch and even though it is blatantly fake and the winners are predetermined, it is really entertaining. We are super excited for next weekend's Royal Rumble, especially since there's no football next weekend.

The Super Bowl is something we are looking forward to. Last year we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and we're going to do it again this year. It is going to be even more thrilling for me because my team is actually in it this year, which is just awesome. Lots of things to look forward to in the near future, which makes me pretty happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment