Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Friday

Technically, Thursdays are my Fridays because I only go to school Mon-Thurs. Two Fridays a month I'll teach during the day, but for the most part, when I get home from class Thursday nights, my weekend begins.

I've been in such a blah mood lately. Maybe it's the lack of sunshine, and the creeping snow. Maybe It's getting to be AF time and I'm just PMSing for once, but seeing as how I'm now at CD75, I doubt that's it. lol.

I don't know, everything Hubbs does just irritates me. Maybe I'm feeling under-appreciated, or maybe I'm just annoyed at what a complete mess our apartment has become. It was seriously clean for maybe a week, and that's only because I cleaned the heck out of it right before we left for Vegas for the week. I just feel so lazy. There are literally 3 empty milk gallons within 10 feet of me and that's all Hubbs' doing. I should really talk to him about cleaning up a bit before I let it build up to the point where I snap at him for something completely unrelated.

I picked up some candy and chips for both of us on my way home from class today. I'm sure it's not a great idea to eat Twizzlers, Chili-Cheese Fritos and a gigantic coke at 9:15pm... but I'm gonna do it anyway because I hate today. lol. I got Hubbs Mt. Dew, Red Vines, and Honey BBQ Fritos, because those are his favorite and I'm a nice wife on occasion.

I finished the book I was reading and was slightly dissatisfied with the ending. Lately with those annoying "love-triangle" kind of books, I always seem to pick the wrong guy. At least with Jane Austen's books I get it right. Knightley all the way! lol.

The rest of my weekend I am sure will be filled with many more job applications and video game time. I really just don't have anything better to do, and feel like I should get all the laziness out of my system before I start teaching every day.

My apartment complex has a gym, and Hubbs and I went a few times, but I'm starting to get the nagging sensation that I need to start going again. I'm definitely really fat now and think it would be nice to be a little bit more fit and actually be able to chase around after my Kindergartners without getting winded. I think I'll start slow and just do a 20min walk on the treadmill. Maybe eventually I'll build up the speed and the length and eventually I'll be running. So I make this promise to you now readers, I will walk on the treadmill for 20mins every day! Maybe 3 days a week to start. lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment