Monday, February 4, 2013

Audition Job Interview Thing and CD100

Teaching today was nice, there were only 6 kids and 3 teachers, it made for a pretty relaxing day. Why can't more days be like that? lol.

Tonight I had a job interview which technically was called an "audition" and I think it went rather well. They'll let me know within the next 2 weeks. This job would be nice because it would essentially pay for rent, and then whatever I make from subbing plus Hubbs' babysitting and plasma money would pay for food and everything else. Definitely wish me luck with it, it would be awesome to be able to put my personal experience to good use in helping others.

I'm thinking about getting a haircut. I'm always torn between growing my hair long, and keeping it short. I get it about halfway grown out, and then I hate my hair and chop it all off. I'm very predictable. It's barely to my shoulders now, and that's when it starts to get tangled and weird. I prefer it when I can roll out of bed and my hair looks awesome. Seriously, that was the entirety of my college experience. "Oh your hair looks awesome today, what did you do to it?" my friends would ask... and I would say "I slept on it" and then laugh because it was true. They were super jealous.

I've been having crazy bad heartburn the last few days, and it's been annoying me. Perhaps I shouldn't have had mexican food like 3 out of the last 4 days, and buffalo wings the remaining day. Clearly, I need to tone that down. lol.

Two days until our adoption orientation. Time to freak the heck out!!

I'm just waiting for my last W2 at this point. Hubbs has his one, and I have 7 of my 8. Yes, 8 W2's this year. That's a new personal record... which probably isn't a good thing now that I think about it, but you know what, I did what I had to do to support my family, and sometimes that meant working a crapton of part time jobs all at the same time. Good times.

Today is also a very special day because it is CD100!!!!! Not a good thing, but whatever. Interestingly enough, this is not my longest cycle ever, but any time you go past 100 is always... um... eh whatever. I still take my temps every morning and am trudging along. Hurray for my body being dumb.

I also did not do my yoga for fatties today, so I'll do it tomorrow. Tues, Thurs, Sat will work out just as well as the other days I am sure. I'm sure it will make me feel like I want to die at the end like all of the other yoga videos I've tried, but hopefully this one will take into consideration my gigantic belly, because others did not and it was incredibly annoying to be like, "dangit, I don't bend that way, stupid instructor person!!" I'm actually kind of looking forward to this one if it doesn't suck, I'll let recommend it to you! Maybe if it sucks I'll name it too so you can steer clear. lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment