Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sunday Super Funday

Tomorrow we have a few boring things to do in the morning, but after that, we're driving up to "the city" to take our brother-in-law to the airport and then we're going to go meet our potential new furchild!! I am so excited!!

Hubbs is on board and looking forward to it as well. I know a small portion of him is doing it just to make me happy, but that's ok. I'm sure, just like with Gibbs, that after about a week he is going to be completely smitten.

In other news, I'm not sure if I mentioned it yesterday and I'm too lazy to check, I snagged a 2nd job on Friday. I start Monday and hopefully it turns out to be a good thing.

Hubbs finally found a job that he's actually excited about applying to, and I think it will be a good thing for him. The job he's applying for, and my dream job that I have the upcoming interview for are definitely both of the career type. The start of something either one of us could do until we retire. Hubbs' however would involve moving somewhere else than my dream job. Depending on who gets hired first, I guess that's where we'll go. I like those moments when you're planning new plots and nothing has gone wrong yet. Endless possibilities make me happy.

I hope you all have a great rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment