Friday, February 15, 2013

(im)Patiently Waiting

I was told I'd hear back about my potential new 2nd job today. I'm trying not to sit here checking my e-mail every 5 minutes but it is super hard not to. When they e-mailed about the 2nd interview it was way late on a Friday, so I'm assuming they're going to wait a really long time again... like last possible minute of the Friday work day kind of thing. Must try to be patient.

This thing would start next week, so I'm super anxious to get the notification of whether or not I have a job next week out of the way. Breathe!

Today I get to do something very exciting... get a new windshield for the car. Yay? I'm not looking forward to shelling out $200, but at least that price includes new wipers, which is awesome because ours really suck. Hopefully our tax refund comes in a relatively timely manner and we can replace the funds quickly. We've waited so long to replace it and the crack just keeps getting bigger and bigger. It stretches almost all the way across it in a weird "W" kind of shape. At least it will be fixed and that will be one less thing to worry about.

Teaching today was very tiring. This one kid had been getting increasingly worse all week and the last 2 days has just had a complete meltdown in class. Even though today and yesterday were both "early out" days and I only worked for about 3 hours, I was so tired when I finally got home. Let me just say that I am super happy it's a 3-day weekend.

Today is the first day of my green BC pills, which I think are the fake ones, so I'm expecting AF to finally show up after 110 days of madness. I'm so crampy and sore and tired and ridiculously hungry that I really can't wait for it all to be over. One of my BBT charts is confused though and thinks I'm preggo. Hilariousness. I will admit it's kind of nice seeing that little chickadee there, like a little fall of fuzzy hope for the future. Oh well, I know it's just a combination of the new hormones and whatever other craziness my body is deciding to throw out there.

One of the shelters we volunteered to foster for got back to me today. They said they could get us a foster as early as next week! Crazy! I'm excited and nervous and really hope Hubbs is still on board with everything. I'll let you know how it goes and if we're getting a temporary fuzzy friend to adore. I really hope we are. Nothing cures a bad day like lots of doggie cuddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment