Sunday, February 3, 2013

Wings and Wins Version 2.0

Well tonight was fantastic. I spent 5 hours in a busy restaurant, stuffing my face with food, yelling at the tv screen, and feeling like I was having a heart attack because the game was so intense. Overall, much fun was had, especially because my team won even after completely botching the second half of the game.

I must try to go to bed early tonight though because not only am I subbing tomorrow morning, and going to class and night, I also have a job interview as well. I have to leave my class a little early to insure that I get there on time. I'm excited and hopeful because getting this will mean a lot more security for Hubbs and me.

I'm trying not to freak out about our adoption orientation on Wednesday, I'll let you know if I actually succeed at that. lol.

Hubbs and I do a lot of fantasizing about our future. Where we'll retire, what we'll do, if we'll buy an RV or a boat. Our newest fanciful notion is retiring to Belize the moment our youngest child starts his/her sophomore year of college. We're pretty into this plan and really want it to work out. Just a short 30 years or so to plan it all out and save up, so we better get crack-a-lackin'.

Tomorrow also starts my day 1 of yoga videos that I swore to you, citizens of the interwebz, that I would do 3x a week to start. I'm going to do Mon, Thurs, Sat because those are the most convenient days and I figure it'll be good to space them out. Let the yoga for fatties fitness regime commence!

I hope all of you had a good weekend and recover quickly from the binge drinking/eating/everything that this weekend entailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment