Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Crimson Wave of Terror 2.0

Exactly what I feared would happen, happened. All I can say is that I hope it ends soon. Very very soon. I had to run to the store today to not only buy super plus tampons, but maxi pads as well. BOTH. I need DOUBLE protection. That's how insane the situation is over here. Imagine that scene from the shining with the elevator of blood. Madness. Sorry for the grossness there but this $hit cray.

Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day because the basset hound rescue in our area is coming over for a home visit to check out our place and interview us and give us a rundown of the things that will be expected of us as fosters for a lovely senior basset hound. Really looking forward to it. I even got a book about bassets from the library that I read last night before bed. Very informative, hope our new little furball doesn't get jealous that Gibbs will get people food scraps and she won't. =/

I am so tired today. Hubbs woke me up at 4:30am when he decided it was finally time for him to go to sleep. He also got really pissy this afternoon when I told him he wasn't allowed to take a nap. Sure I"m the bad guy. And now he's sitting across from me rocking back and forth in in his chair like a super creeper. scaring me with this indiscernible facial expression. I think it might be a look of malice. If i don't blog tomorrow, it's because I'm probably dead. Have a nice day. j/k Hubbs is not a murderer.

In other news, I think we'll have leftover olive garden soup for dinner. Yummy. Gonna go work on my book now, should be fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment